Tips for Better Pilates
So that you get the maximum benefits from your Pilates exercises you want to make sure that you are thinking about these tips all the time:
- Pilates is made so that your breathing techniques combine with your body moving. Many of the Qualified Pilates instructors will teach you the ways to keep the rhythm of your breathing in tune with the exercises that you do.
- You will also be told to keep your mind on the muscles and do what you need to do. Pilate’s main idea is to bring your mind in sync with your body. This will help you to feel clam and give you a stress free life.
- You want to make sure that you wear comfortable attire and remember that Pilates is usually done with no shoes on. If you start to feel uncomfortable in any way, have pain, or feel stressed out then you need to stop for a while.
- When you do your Pilates you should avoid any quick motions and jerky movements. Each time you move you should take it slow and be strong and flexible.
- Joseph Pilates worked with dancers to that the movements would feel more like a dance.
Put your heart into the motion
- A good thing about Pilates is that you will not get sweaty. You may however choose to do the exercises faster so that you can get your heart rate up and keep moving at all times.
Pilates is mostly about the strength and flexibility in your body.
You may want to also use aerobic exercises like walking quickly or swimming.